Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Winters Cold Days

Winter has the tendency to make me want to stay indoors and do something constructive in my house. So since I am not actually in my house, I sometimes find myself at a loss for fun and exciting activities to keep me busy. My first love of course is writing, I can dream of handsome hero's, sweeping adorable heroines of their feet. In warm exotic locations if I so choose!
Winter also brings a peace and serenity to my life, it is often quiet, and allows so much time for reflection on both the past and present. I sincerely do enjoy winter, not the cold and most certainly not the ice. I enjoy the clean white crispness of a new fallen snow. It brings the refreshing ability to take time to regroup and focus on the new beginning that spring will bring with it. Do you have a favorite season? Is it the refreshing winters? New found spring? Warm sultry summers? Fall foliage?

1 comment:

  1. I love fall. The crispness of the air and the way everything feels fresh. A true Floridian, I can't stand the cold so winters not my favorite, but I can't stand the humidity here in the summers.

    But fall, Fall is my special time and I always feel revived and inspired by it.

    ReplyDelete